Thank you for visiting our website MENTORHACK.COM. The website is owned and operated by Sifoo International Sdn Bhd.(FUNNEL EVO) is committed to treating the personal and corporate information of our site users, customers, and vendors with respect and sensitivity.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT? We collect personal information that you enter on our site or otherwise volunteer to us when you contact us to, among other things, make purchases or request information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Data” means information (whether stored electronically or in paper based filing systems) relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal Data can be:
Factual – such as a name, address, email, phone or date of birth
Sensitive – such as financial account information, protected health or medical details or information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health or condition or sexual life
Opinion – such as the results of a self-assessment test.
Funnel Evo collects only that personal data that is relevant for the purposes for which the data is requested. Funnel Evo does not use your personal data in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected or for which you have consented. You can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal data. But in some circumstances we may ask you for and you may submit personal data, which may include:
Information you give us When you contact us through our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise or meet us at an Funnel Evo event, we may collect personal data including:
Contact Information such as name, address, email and phone
Financial Information such as credit card and account information collected when you purchase products or services
Identification Information such as gender and date of birth
Self-assessment Data and Results such as information you input when taking self-assessment quizzes, DISC assessment tests, and the like
Information about your health which is necessary for example, when participating in some of our live events
Personal Information about your goals and aspirations for our products, services, and live events
For those considering careers with Funnel Evo, professional personal information such as a resume or CV, salary history, education history, citizenship information and position sought as applicable
Information we collect about you When you visit our site, our web server automatically collects and stores the following information:
Technical Information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet referring website address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages on our site you viewed, page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
This information helps us improve our Site and facilitates your online experience when accessing our site.
Information we receive from other sources This is information we receive about you from third parties who operate other sites or services we use to provide our products and services to you. We work closely with third parties including for example, business partners, promoters, affiliates and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, marketing analytics providers, promotions and search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
2. HOW DOES THE COMPANY USE PERSONAL DATA?
Information you give to us We will use this information :
to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and u, or between you and our promoters, affiliates or distributors
to contact you in the future to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer or that are offered by our affiliates or third party vendors
to notify you about changes to our service
to comply with applicable laws and regulations
to assess your suitability for participation in our live events and to determine additional Funnel Evo materials, services or events to recommend and market to you
for training purposes, quality assurance and to record details about the products and services you order from us
to make inquiries about you for credit reference purposes
to perform data analyses including anonymization and aggregation of personal data
for prospective employees to respond to your job application and process your CV
Information we collect about you
to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Information we receive from other sources We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above depending on the types of information we receive
3. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES? We do not sell your personal data to any third parties. We partner with third parties to provide some of the services and products available on our site and at our events. We sometimes disclose your personal data to those third parties, and they sometimes collect your personal data in the first instance and provide it to us. All such third parties use your personal data only on behalf of Funnel Evo and under the instructions of Funnel Evo on how your information may be used and processed. Funnel Evo and our partners will use your personal data for limited purposes as specified in this policy. Funnel Evo takes reasonable steps to ensure these third parties use your personal data only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by Funnel Evo and that they agree to provide protections for your personal data that are no less protective than those set out in this policy. By visiting our site or attending our events and sharing your personal data, you agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
Sales – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from our site or at our events
Marketing – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the purpose of direct marketing of goods and services that you may be interested in
Self-Assessment testing – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and sub-contractors who administer and provide self-assessment testing services including the DISC assessment test
Cloud services – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors that provide cloud storage services
Contractual performance – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or they enter with you on behalf of Funnel Evo
Web analytics — analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
Medical assessment – business partners, promoters, affiliates, and sub-contractors who analyze medical information you submit to determine if you are an appropriate participant in our live events.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances : In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets
If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal information about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your personal data and they will be required to use any personal data for only the intended purpose for which it was shared.
4. OUR STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA Funnel Evo uses reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing undertaken and the nature of the personal data we collect. We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it or as otherwise prescribed by law, for the purposes set out above. This period will vary depending on your interactions with us. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. You may unsubscribe from any of our online e-mail updates and marketing by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message we have sent to you. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your unsubscribe requests promptly but you may still receive promotional information form us by mail for up to 60 days and up to 10 days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom we have previously disclosed your personal data.
Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
7. ADDITIONAL POLICIES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PDPA PRIVACY LAWS The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) is an Act that regulates the processing of personal data in regards to commercial transactions
Controller means the company which is the organization that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data is processed and used in its business.
Processor means any person processing personal data.
Personmeans a natural person, corporation, association, organization, partnership or other legal entity.
Processing is any activity that involves use of the personal data. It includes without limitation, obtaining, recording or holding the personal data or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the personal data including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring personal data to third parties.
7.2 The Legal Basis For Processing Your Personal Data In order to comply with the PDPA, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your personal data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your personal data as set out above, the legal basis for processing your personal data will typically be one of the following:
our own legitimate business interests or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, vendors and subcontractors such as providing direct marketing to our customers of our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling inquiries from our promoters, affiliates, distributors, vendors and customers or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest
the performance of a contract that we have in place with you
your consent where appropriate
compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
7.4 Addendum To How Long We Store Your Personal Data In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep personal data for a minimum period of time. Except in those circumstances, we do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
7.5 Your Rights With Respect To Your Personal Data Subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
To receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
To request that any inaccurate or incomplete personal data be corrected or supplemented
To have your personal data erased, unless we have a legitimate reason to retain the personal data (such as if we are required to do so for legal reasons)
To ask us not to process your personal data for a particular purpose including for marketing
All of these rights are subject to certain conditions and exemptions. For example, Funnel Evo will not be obligated to erase your personal data if we need to retain it to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
Sifoo International Sdn. Bhd. Funnel Evo Academy, 65-2, Jalan PJU 5/21, The Strand, Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.